Veteran labor and employment lawyer who provides experienced defense to management in employment disputes, including wage and hour, discrimination and retaliation claims. Employs a collaborative approach with employers in proceedings involving the EEOC, DOL, TWC and other regulatory agencies. Experienced counselor and negotiator in labor disputes and executive contracts.
- Aggressively represents employers in arbitration and litigation in matters involving allegations of discrimination, retaliation, “just cause” terminations and non-compete agreements.
- Counsels employers in wage and hour disputes, grievances and pre-litigation claims.
- Negotiates on behalf of employers in labor disputes, including collective bargaining, executive work outs and regulatory agency interactions.
- Performs workplace investigations.
- Drafts policies and trains company leaders on supervisory practices.
- Advises employers on day-to-day employment law issues.
Texas Tech University School of Law, JD, May 1999
Abilene Christian University, BA Mass Communication, May 1994